Tuesday, 10 June 2008

Day 2

102miles, 16.5mph, 6.2hours in the saddle. Feeling, ok, though tired. Passed through various ghost towns. Found great pastries for breakfast, burgers for lunch and enchilladas for tea. Totalling 5000 including chocolate shakes! Jon's emergencies continue, needing more bandages not from falling off but from the bike attacking him at rest stops. Lighter day tomorrow, more touristy hopefully. Sleep time now.

2 comments:

mary said...

Dear Jon,
since you've been gone Rachel has resumed her cruel dictatorship of the house, I've been beaten many times and forced to watch the tennis against my will. She's eaten all the food in the house and feeds me on old teabags.

Its sounds like you are having a good time in Denmark (except for the injuries) please spare a thought for me. Please come back and end these atrocities, Mary x.

Anonymous said...

dear jon, since you've left I've resumed my cruel dictatorship of the house. Mary refuses to watch the tennis so i've had to beat her and feed her on old teabags - I'm sure you understand.
I think perhaps the locals hear you coming and go to their secret underground clubs? I hope your 'emergencies' aren't too drastic, maybe if you treated your bike better it would stop attacking you :) rach x